Sunday, January 6, 2008

Welcome to My Blog...

I'm not the type who wants to write about things. I'm just too lazy to write or scribble on a notebook. :-P My friends has been telling me to write because I talk a lot, but again I told them that I just too damn lazy to write. Then I got this idea from my girlfriend. She was into this blog thing and told me that if I was too lazy to write on paper, why don't I just type what's in my head and make a blog. So, there I was, staring at the computer think of a good title. Wow! I never thought that it would be this difficult but as the saying goes "The most difficult thing in anything that you want to do is making the first step"

So what's this blog all about? It's about life, experiences in and out of my workplace and everything I get to encounter everyday in and out of IT.

4 comments:

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

Welcome! I should make an introductions for you, yet, I know you will manager on your own...and btw...you may want to visit this link, TechJudd

Unknown said...

Thanks Mariposa! I'll try to make my post as interesting as possible. I'll also try visiting that link...:-)

Wholly Burble said...

If you write about what interests you, I'm sure there will be others that will find it interesting too. And the one thing I try to encourage my own friends who get into blogging, it's important to visit others sites and make comments, as the saying goes--to have a friend, you must first be a friend--works in the blogging world too.

Unknown said...

True. :-) I couldn't agree more Ms. Burble... :-)